One of our key differences you’ll encounter is our in-house pump testing facilities in Indonesia. We subject pumps to stringent testing with third party accreditation on request. Verify the performance of your pumps once and for all with Winston Engineering.
IN HOUSE PUMP TESTING FACILITIES
- We take pride in being one of the few companies in the region to run own pump testing facilities.
- We allow customers to test pumps on the spot for quality assurance before delivery for site installation.
- We welcome customers to bring in professional during the pump testing to obtain an independent result.
REAL TIME AND ACCURATE RESULTS
- We can provide customers with real time and accurate results for quality assurance and operational excellence.
- We always examine the state of the art facilities to ensure up-to-date standard pump performance testing.
- We also aim to deliver the best quality for our customers, as well as embrace our responsibilities to our clients and the industry we serve.
STATE-OF-THE-ART TEST BAY
- Winston Engineering is proud to be the one of the few pump specialist with its own pump test bay which we believe to be the most comprehensive in the region.
- Our real time testing logs performance data to generate its performance curve, so as to verify duty conditions against published performance in product literature.
PUMP TESTING FACILITIES
- Centrifugal pumps, submersible pumps, split casing pumps (Tested in accordance to ISO 9906:2012, Grades 2)
- Air diaphragm pumps
- Positive Displacement pumps (Gear pumps & Lobe pumps)
TECHNICAL INFORMATION AT A GLANCE
- Centrifugal pumps, submersible pumps, split casing pumps
- Air diaphragm pumps, positive displacement pumps (gear pumps, lobe pumps)
- Hydrostatic, performance, mechanical, noise level, vibration, suction lift, NPSHr