R series plunger metering pumps are ideal for dosing chemicals at high pressure with unsurpassed precision. A specific design allows for dosing high-viscous chemicals at high temperatures while granting a steady accuracy and great reliability. Ideal for industrial applications that requires dosing of glue, emulsion, coating agents, oils and greases and many other chemicals.
Lower life cycle cost
R Series are made of aluminum anodized casing and PTFE coated cast iron yoke. The spring mechanism designed with oversized bearing which increased the pump life simultaneously.
All model in R Series comply ATEX (2014/34/CE) Group II, Category 2 (zone 1/21) and Group II, Category 3 (zone 2/22).
Multi headed option with different materials and different duty points
- Flow rate from 0,8 to 1.000 l/h (0,17 to 220 gph) in simplex configuration, also available in multiplex configuration
- Working pressure up to 100 barg or 1.450 psi
- Cataphoresis coated aluminum enclosure for greater corrosion resistance
- Capable of handling high viscosity (55.000 cps) and high temperature chemicals (90°C)
- Manual stroke length adjustment, electronic actuator available
- Available with PRO electronic actuator
- 2% accuracy over a 100:1 turndown ratio