At Winston Engineering, we offer exciting career opportunities.
Talents of diverse backgrounds and cultures are welcomed to join our team.
Current Job Opening:
SALES ENGINEER (VACUUM PUMPS)
- The candidate will be responsible to formulate sales plan and meet the annual budget set.
- He/She is responsible to liaise with our customers on their solution needs and after sales need. This also includes providing quotations to customers, sales report generation, project management and sales presentations.
- A degree or diploma holder preferably in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Air/Gas transfer technology such as Blower and/or vacuum pumps such as liquid ring, rotary lobe, rotary vane, dry screw, blowers, compressors etc with some on site experience in commissioning and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office and ability to read P&ID is a must.
- Autocad knowledge is a plus.
- Class 3 driving license with own vehicle.
- Maintenance, Servicing and troubleshooting of pumps and motors.
- Good technical Knowledge on Mechanical or Electrical and Instrumentation.
- Hands-On experience on Pumps(Centrifugal, gear pumps, etc.) and Motors.
- High customer service oriented.
- Independent and proficient in basic writing skills.
- Class 3 driving license is a plus.
- ITE in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in pumps servicing/repair.
- Loading & unloading, receiving, storage, picking and packing activities.
- Make physical count of all goods received.
- Label it with Stock ID, Part Number, System.
- Location & receiving date before storing it into the individual locations.
- Issuing & packing of goods according to FIFO practices and to meet customer requirement for delivery.
- Maintain high accuracy of system inventory records and update system transactions timely.
- Adopt good housekeeping and overall safety practice to achieve a well-organized and safe-working environment.
- Conduct periodic cycle counts and annual stock take.
- Secondary Education and able to converse in English and Mandarin.
- With forklift license.
- Preferably with relevant experience.
- Intermediate skill on Adobe editing software and MS Office.
- Updating and Distribution of Price List
- Coordinate with Sales Dept on product enquiry
- Sales leads compilation and analysis
- Maintain and update of E-Library
- Distribution of marketing collateral and corporate gifts
- Coordination of Exhibition
- Miscellaneous compilation of job reference, case studies, etc
- Record of e-commerce sales
- Good command of English
- Proficient in Ms office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Willing to learn
- Content writing for corporate social media platform and website.
- Basic SEO & SEM knowledge for corporate website as well as in-house brand websites. Familiar with website CMS, meta tagging, meta description, H1, H2, etc.
- Distribution of Product pricing.
- Support regional offices in terms of marketing material, advertisement, etc.
- In charge of company corporate marketing material (design from scratch)
- Coordination of exhibition, webinar, seminar, training and roadshow.
- Maximise company online presence by constantly fine-tuning website content to match Google algorithm.
- Attend to e-commerce enquiries, sales and delivery.
- Conceptualise ideas to increase sales activities.
- Minimum bachelor degree holder specialised in marketing perspective.
- Experience in graphic design.
- Possess good command of English.
Please contact Ms. Kelly Toh at kellytoh[at]winstonengineering[dot]com[dot]sg