At Winston Engineering, we offer exciting career opportunities.
Talents of diverse backgrounds and cultures are welcomed to join our team.
Current Job Opening:
Sales Engineer (Air Compressor)
- The candidate will be responsible to penetrate new market and expand market share; formulate sales plan and meet the annual budget set.
- He/She is also responsible to liaise with our customers on their solution needs and after sales need. This includes providing quotations to customers, sales report generation, project management and sales presentations.
- A degree or diploma holder preferably in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in selling Air/Gas transfer technology such as Compressor, Blower and/or Vacuum pumps, with some on site experience in commissioning and troubleshooting skills.
- Good Salesmanship and possesses good knowledge in Air Products.
- Knowledge of MS Office and ability to read P&ID is a must.
- Class 3 driving license with own vehicle.
- Troubleshooting of pumps systems.
- Pumps repair either in house or at customers' site
- Liaising with Sales Engineer or customers on service or repair jobs carried out
- ITE in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, OR Secondary Level with 1 yr of relevant working experience in Engineering Field
- Class 3 driving license is a plus
- Competency Skills:
- Basic technical knowledge
- Hands-On experience on Pumps(Centrifugal, gear pumps, etc.) and Motors. On the job training will be provided.
- Customer service oriented
- Able to write simple service report is a plus
- Perform quality checks on all Outgoing and Incoming goods accordingly to the checklist.
- Rectify the appearance of goods, such as paint touch-up, when necessary, to ensure it meets the required standard.
- Identify product defects and raise material non-compliance report
- Perform checks on work in process, to ensure SOP and criteria are met, including dimension measurement.
- Secondary or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in the technical field will be an advantage.
- Ability to read and speak Mandarin to liaise with associates.
- Careful and thorough.
- Great team player.
- Customer Service Oriented.
Please contact Ms. Kelly Toh at kellytoh[at]winstonengineering[dot]com[dot]sg