At Winston Engineering, we offer exciting career opportunities.
Talents of diverse backgrounds and cultures are welcomed to join our team.
Current Job Opening:
SALES ENGINEER (VACUUM PUMPS)
- The candidate will be responsible to formulate sales plan and meet the annual budget set.
- He/She is responsible to liaise with our customers on their solution needs and after sales need. This also includes providing quotations to customers, sales report generation, project management and sales presentations.
- A degree or diploma holder preferably in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Air/Gas transfer technology such as Blower and/or vacuum pumps such as liquid ring, rotary lobe, rotary vane, dry screw, blowers, compressors etc with some on site experience in commissioning and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office and ability to read P&ID is a must.
- Autocad knowledge is a plus.
- Class 3 driving license with own vehicle.
- Provide technical and coordination support to the sales team.
- Handle sales enquiry and serve walk-in customers.
- Work closely with customers and maintain good business relations.
- ITE or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any Engineering background.
- Preferably with relevant working experience.
- A meticulous and fast worker with good communication skill.
- To handle and maintain all products' pricing which include system pricing uploads.
- To handle all general product enquiries/requests from sales department.
- To coordinate and arrange the distribution of marketing materials/collaterals to sales branches.
- To do circulation on products and events updates.
- To maintain and update Product Marketing e-Library.
- To help out in distribution of corporate gifts and other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- May require to do simple website updates and other artworks tasks.
- To update sales leads and follow up.
- To coordinate e-commerce order related matters.
- Process minimum 'N' level or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years working experience.
- Good command in Microsoft office works.
- Multilingual will be added advantage.
- Maintenance, Servicing and troubleshooting of pumps and motors.
- Good technical Knowledge on Mechanical or Electrical and Instrumentation.
- Hands-On experience on Pumps(Centrifugal, gear pumps, etc.) and Motors.
- High customer service oriented.
- Independent and proficient in basic writing skills.
- Class 3 driving license is a plus.
- ITE in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in pumps servicing/repair.
- Loading & unloading, receiving, storage, picking and packing activities.
- Make physical count of all goods received.
- Label it with Stock ID, Part Number, System.
- Location & receiving date before storing it into the individual locations.
- Issuing & packing of goods according to FIFO practices and to meet customer requirement for delivery.
- Maintain high accuracy of system inventory records and update system transactions timely.
- Adopt good housekeeping and overall safety practice to achieve a well-organized and safe-working environment.
- Conduct periodic cycle counts and annual stock take.
- Secondary Education and able to converse in English and Mandarin.
- With forklift license.
- Preferably with relevant experience.
Please contact Ms. Kelly Toh at kellytoh[at]winstonengineering[dot]com[dot]sg