General E-Shop FAQ
- How do I sign up for an e-shop account here?
- Click “Login/Register” at the bottom of the web page, and fill out your information under the “Register” form. Click the Register button and enjoy shopping with us.
- What if forgot my password?
- Just click on the “Forgot your password?” below the Sign-in button and enter the email address you used to create your account with us. A reset your password email will be sent to you shortly.
- How do I update my profile, delivery address and account information?
- Login with your username and password. Once logged in, you will be redirected to your account dashboard, where you can view your recent orders, manage your shipping and billing addresses, and edit your password and account details.
- How can I contact Winston Engineering for a product enquiry?
- You can call us at 6863 3338
- Or email to: email@example.com
- I don’t know how to install or configure the product I just bought.
- Simply contact our sales team for further assistance by giving us a call at 6863 3338
- How do I place my order?
- You must have a registered account of Winston Engineering e-shop account and be logged in to place an order.
- Browse all our categories or search for products, choose the ones you want and add them into your cart.
- Once you are done, go to the shopping basket icon and click ‘CHECKOUT’.
- Review your items, invoice address and payment mode.
- On the next page, click ‘Confirm My Order’ and your order is placed.
- You will receive a confirmation shortly via email.
- You can also check ‘My Orders’ to ensure that your order has been processed.
- Do note that placing an available item in your cart does not reserve that item. Available inventory will be assigned to your order after you click checkout and initiate the checkout process.
- How would I know if my order is confirmed?
- Your order is confirmed when you have entered payment details and received an email in your mailbox. You can also log in to your account to track your order.
- Can I order in bulk?
- Absolutely yes! If your order is more than the maximum cap quantity in our website, please contact us at 68363 3338 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for price negotiation.
- How can I track my order status?
- You can track your order by logging in to your account. Under “my order” section, you can easily know if your order is ready for self-collection at our premises.
- Can I cancel an order?
- Once ordered, no order may be cancelled or reduced. Winston Engineering reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations at its sole discretion.
- We only allow cancellation when product is out of stock and requires a long lead time unacceptable by the Customer.
- Will I get an invoice?
- Yes, a copy of invoice can be printed under your order records.
- What are the payment methods available?
- Currently payment can be made via paypal.
- How do I know if your site is secure?
- Our website uses SSL (“Secure Socket Layer” technology). SSL provides a secure connection between internet browsers and websites, allowing you to transmit private data online.
- Is the information I provided be kept confidential?
All confirmed e-shop purchases have to be self-collection. However, if you required delivery option, kindly contact our sales team at email@example.com before placing any order online.
Return and Refund Policy
- We allow exchange only if there is any manufacturing defect found on our product. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 6863 3338 within 7 days of collection date.
- What are the conditions to return a product?
- Manufacturing defect
- Must be within 7 days from delivery date
- My order is incomplete or damaged when received.
- Any incomplete or damaged item found after self-collection is not entitled for a refund or return.
- How and when will you be refunded?
- If you paid using Paypal, the refund will be made to your Paypal account within 30 working days.