SENTRY Inlet Stabilizers
Positive displacement (PD) pumps contain an inlet valve that alternately opens and closes, creating an acceleration and deceleration of fluid into the pump. Depending on process fluid characteristics and pipe arrangement, there will either be a scarcity or abundance of pressure and/or flow at the pump’s inlet. The SENTRY Inlet Stabilizer with the patented J-Model air control effectively works to minimize these pressure fluctuations and acceleration head losses by preventing fluid column separation at the pump’s inlet.
FEATURES & BEFEFITS:
• Improve inlet flow conditions and maintain
• Patented “J-Model” (#6,089,837) allows you to
adjust for pressure or vacuum settings.
• Regulates for suction lift or positive inlet
• Available in 10 cu in (.16L) to 10 gallon
• Acts as a storage accumulator and releases
fluid back into the line when needed.