Wilden’s Specialty Series Pumps are uniquely designed for specific markets and applications where a standard diaphragm pump won’t meet the performance needs.
Wilden® Saniflo™ Hygienic™ Series Pumps for Hygienic and Sanitary Applications
Saniflo™ Hygienic™ Series (HS) Pumps are uniquely designed for high-cleanliness requirements and feature a free-draining flow path that enables clean-in-place (CIP) capability. The HS flow-through liquid-path design also eliminates any potential areas where product residue can be trapped and contaminate the product. They are perfect for low-acid, pasteurized and protein-based products all the way up to biopharmaceutical sterile processes. HS pumps also meet the highest standards and requirements in the industry, including 3A, ATEX, EC 1935/2004 and FDA CFR 21.177.
· Free-draining flow path for CIP capability
· Easy assembly with self-centering ball cages
· Permanent or rotatable stand for cleaning
· Multiple valve options: ball, mushroom, or flap for different application requirements
· Shear sensitive
· Greater flow - more gallons pumped per SCFM
Wilden® High-Pressure Series Pumps for High-Pressure Applications
Wilden® High-Pressure Series Air-Operated Double-Diaphragm (AODD) Metal Pumps are equipped with a specialty air distribution system (ADS) that utilizes a double-acting power piston and Duplex technology to intensify fluid discharge pressure. Wilden high-pressure pumps reliably deliver the pressure performance of up to 20.7 bar (300 psig), making them perfect for a wide variety of high-pressure duties, including filtration, chemical sludge transfer and other viscous, solid-laden slurries.
· Simplex and Duplex technology available (depending on size)
· Industry's only 3" high-pressure pump
· Builds up to 300 psi discharge pressure
· Built-in internal pressure amplifier with limited external piping for more robust design